Sunday, 12 May 2013

Day 2:
MAY MONSTER MADNESS
Blog Hop!



May Monster Madness Blog Hop

I am so excited to be taking part in the annual May Monster Madness Blog Hop for 2013! Brought to you by Annie Walls (Author), Emma from Little Gothic Horrors, and Ked from Something Wicked this Way Comes...



With all the fanfare surrounding Zombies at the moment, I was determined to go with something completely different for the hop... that was until I stumbled on the little piece of awesomeness below, which is...

ZOMBIE SHOOTER!

This has got to be the best online Zombie game ever!!!

But...
Beware Text Animated GIF Fire
...it is uber addictive!

I hope you have enjoyed my day two stop on the May Monster Madness Blog Hop for 2013. Hope to see you back real soon for all your Blogger tips and tricks! Make sure you stop by every one of the AWESOME blogs on the hop!

13 comments :

  1. Yes, it ISD uber-addictive! I never play video gsmes, but this one's... wow, just hilariously awesome! Made it to Level 20 *yay* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best! I can't stop playing! Thanks for visiting :-)

      Delete
  2. I royally suck at games. Seriously! But I'm loving your blog. Colors, design...nice job! Stopping in from MMM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything zombies and I have never heard of this!! I've got to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben fun little blog! Welcome to Monster Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, this game is awesome - I'm crap at it, but it's awesome :D I may be here some time.
    Tasha's Thinkings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for it to load. Gotta have a go. Loving all I'm finding here :)

    Shah

    shahwharton.com X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Level 5 so far - god this is addictive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This game is fun and addictive. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's like zombie angry birds, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah, I love it! Already addicted. Great addition to the hop. Thanks :)

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a very bad influence. I've been shooting zombies (and squealing) for an obscene amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I kept dying at Level two, but it was fun anyway!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Little Shop of Horrors was remade around 1986, so I bet that's the one you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Twitter Google + RSS Feed Email Me